DIAGNOSTIC GOLD control solution is intended for use only with the DIAGNOSTIC GOLD blood glucose meter to verify if the glucose meter and test strips work well together as a self-test kit.
Product description and rules of use:
The DIAGNOSTIC GOLD control solution contains a known amount of glucose that reacts with chemicals found on the DIAGNOSTIC GOLD Strip test strip. When applying a drop of control solution to the test strip using the same procedure as for whole blood, the glucose in the control solution reacts with the chemicals present on the test strip. The result displayed on the meter should be within the expected range indicated on the label of the test strip container. Obtaining a single result within the expected range is sufficient to confirm the correct operation of the kit. A score that goes beyond the range given on the label of the test strip container may mean that the kit is not working properly. This control solution is not intended for use as a cleaning solution.
DIAGNOSTIC GOLD control solution is an aqueous solution containing D-glucose as a chemically active ingredient in an approximate concentration of 0.3% - 0.5%.
Buffer solution 2.1%
Polyvinyl alcohol 5%
1. Control solution should be used outside the body (in vitro).
2. Test using a control solution should be performed in an environment with a temperature range between 18 ° C and 30 ° C.
3. Do not swallow or inject control solution.
4. Do not apply control solution to the eyes.
5. Do not use control solution after 3 months from the date of opening.
6. Keep the control solution away from children.
7. Shake well before use.
Carrying out the test:
When to use the control solution
1. After leaving the package of test strips opened.
2. Before using the meter for the first time.
3. After opening the new package test strips.
4. If the meter falls down.
5. Every time the result is not consistent with how you feel.
6. If you have repeated the test and the blood glucose level is still lower or higher than the expected level.