Accu-Chek® Performa 50 Test Strips
Blood sample size: 0,6 µl
Measuring time: 5 seconds
Unit of measurement: mg/gl (milligrams per deciliter)
Safe storage temperature: between 6 °C anc 44 °C
Packaging: individualy packed in foil, 50 strips
Accu-Chek Performa test strips help make every strip count, by making it easy to test right the first time.
- Easy to handle test strips
A larger, wider test strip is easy for everyone to use. It features a protective coating so can be handled from anywhere on the strip without risk of influencing the blood glucose test result.
- Easier blood application
Accu-Chek Performa test strips quickly attract and absorb a tiny blood drop. The wide-mouth dosing area is designed so you can fill the strip on the very first try.
- Small blood sample
Accu-Chek Performa test strips only require a very small sample to perform a blood glucose test – just 0.6µl of blood.
The eight electrodes at the top of each strip work with the meter technology to help the system detect and prevent unreliable results.
Accu-Chek Performa test strips are for use with the Accu-Chek Performa Nano blood glucose meter system.
How to use Accu-Chek Performa Test Strips:
- Ensure your hands are clean and dry.
- Insert the test strip into the meter in the direction of the arrow. The meter turns on.
- Wait a few seconds until you see a flashing test strip and a drop of blood on the display.
- Obtain a drop of blood using the finger pricker.
- Touch the drop of blood to the front edge of the yellow window on the test strip. Do not put blood on the top of the test strip. When you see the hourglass symbol flash you have enough blood on the test strip.