Accu-Chek® Performa Glucometer is easy to use. Just 3 simple steps are enough to perform accurate measurement.
- accurate measurement, meets stringent requirements for accuracy of measurement
- Defined by ISO 15197: 2013 and recommendations of the Polish Diabetes Association 2014.1
- large, readable screen
- test strips quickly absorbing the drop of blood
- Display: big LCD screen
- Power: 1 battery, CR 2032 type
- Blood sample size: 0.6 µL
- Measuring range: 10 mg/dL – 600 mg/dL
- Blood sample type: capillary, venous, arterial and neonatal
- Ability to measure from alternative areas (AST): YES
- Hematocrit range: 10 to 65%
- Battery life: approximately 1 000 measurements
- Measurement time: approximately 5 seconds
- Measuring conditions: temperature +8 °C to 44 °C
- Storage conditions: temperature -25 °C to 70 °C
- Altitude independence: 0 to 3 094 m
- Underdosing detection: YES
- Memory capacity: up to 500 results with date and time, plus 20 control tests
- Dimensions: 94 x 52 x 21 mm
- Weight: 59 g with battery
- Data transfer: with the help of an infrared port and Accu-Chek Smart Pix device (available separately)
- Measuring principle: electrochemical measurement
- Test averages: 7,14, 30 and 90 days
- Test strip stability: 18 months after production date; test strips remain stable up to
expiry date printed on test strip vial, even after opening (test strip
container must be closed tightly after each test strip is removed)
The starter pack includes:
- Lancing device and one cylinder with 6 Accu-Chek® FastClix lancets
- Accu-Chek® Performa test strips - 10 pieces
- User's manual
- Shortened user's manual
How to use the Accu-Chek Performa blood glucose meter
Get accurate results in 3 steps:
- Insert your test strip into the meter and it turns on automatically.
- Apply your blood sample to the easy-to-see yellow window. Only 1 small drop is needed.
- In approximately 5 seconds, your test results will appear in the easy-to-read display.
Five seconds after removing the test strip from the meter, the device automatically switches off.