Glucosense® / iXell® control solutions are for Glucosense® and iXell® glucose meter control only.
The results obtained for the control solution should be compared to the expected range printed on the vial label with the currently used test strips.
How often should a control solution test be performed?
When should you carry out the control tests?
1. Prior to the first use of the glucometer.
2. Before you use a new vial of test strips.
3. At least once a week.
4. In a situation where there is a suspicion that the glucometer or test strips are not working properly.
5. If the results are inconsistent with the patient's wellbeing, or if the user thinks they may be inaccurate.
6. Where you need to practice the examination procedure.
7. After dropping the meter.
Glucosense® / iXell® control solutions are red fluids containing less than 0.3% D-glucose. Control solution does not contain any material of human or biological origin.
Active Ingredients: D-glucose 0.03% - 0.30%
Complementary substances:> 99.7%
Types of solutions:
CONTROL SOLUTION OF A LOW GLUCOSE CONCENTRATION
CONTROL SOLUTION OF A NORMAL GLUCOSE CONCENTRATION
CONTROL SOLUTION OF A HIGH GLUCOSE CONCENTRATION
Full information on Glucosense®/iXell® control solutions available in their packaging.