Personal lancets are disposable needles in a plastic case that are
necessary for the daily measurement of sugar by people with diabetes.
Pricking fingers is an integral part of self-monitoring of blood glucose
and is a part of everyday life for millions of people with diabetes.
Gentle finger pricking, followed by the transfer of blood drops to the
test strip, allows blood glucose to be tested in a few seconds. This
allows patients to recognize the symptoms of hypoglycemia and
hyperglycemia and to prevent chronic complications of diabetes.
- The electropolished, silicon-coated needle ensures gentle puncture, reducing patient discomfort.
- The triple needle tip provides exceptional sharpness and a suitable blood sample.
Lancets come in three sizes, 28G (0.36mm) / 30G (0.31mm) / 33G (0.20mm), and therefore meet individual expectations.
- Droplet® lancets are sterilized by gamma radiation.
- Needles are protected by a protective cap.
- All personal lancets are disposable to prevent infection.
- Droplet® Lancets are designed for use with Droplet® lancing devices. The Droplet® lancet casing is versatile and can be used with the most popular lancing devices available on the market.
- Recommended for patients with different skin types.
- needle material: surgical steel
- needle diameter: 28G (0.36mm)
- body material: low-density polyethylene
- body color: blue (does not contain cadmium)
- body length: 26 mm +/- 0.35 mm
- sterility: gamma radiation, min. dose 25kGy
- storage period: 5 years
- the product does not contain latex
Droplet lancets are compatible with lancing devices:
- BG Star
- Glucoject Dual
- mylife Softlance
- Penlet Plus