CONTOUR™ PLUS ONE is a modern blood glucose level monitoring system (BGMS)
This system includes an easy-to-use, smart meter with wireless capability that communicates with your smartphone via Bluetooth®.
CONTOUR™ PLUS ONE glucometer connects to the
mobile CONTOUR ™ Diabetes application, which collects, records, and
analyzes blood glucose measurements from the blood glucose meter. This
application combines measurement results with other data saved by a
diabetic patient, thus providing more accurate information about his or
her condition, which in turn makes it easier to make right treatment
Contour Plus One glucometer:
Provides immediate feedback on the results of sugar measurement.
- Green = within the target values
- Yellow = above target values
- Red = below target values
Second chance measurement™
Tells you to re-insert the blood sample in the same strip within 60 seconds if the first one was insufficient. Helps to avoid another puncture and wasting strips.
Accuracy exceeding the applicable ISO 15197 standard.
Extremely accurate measurements. Accuracy standards allow a margin of error of ± 15 mg / dl or ± 15% *. The CONTOUR ™ PLUS ONE glucometer has an accuracy of ± 8.5 mg / dl or ± 8.5% on a global scale.
CONTOUR™ Diabetes application:
- Browse results from the archive. Use Bluetooth to connect your CONTOUR ™ PLUS ONE glucose meter and get your sugar measurements results.
- Add events to your results. You can save various events - such as diet, activity, medication - and also add meal pictures and text or voice notes. It will help you to better understand the treatment. This will help you see how your daily activities affect your treatment.
- Make reports available to your doctor. CONTOUR ™ allows you to share your results with your doctor - in advance or on the day of your visit. The patient and physician have more information so that they can focus on the most important issues during the visit.
- Sample tested: Whole capillary and venous blood
- Measurement result: With regard to the glucose concentration in the plasma/serum
- Sample volume: 0,6 μl
- Measurement range: 10 mg/dl–600 mg/dl of glucose in the blood.
- Countdown time: 5 seconds
- Memory: Stores the last 800 test results.
- Battery type: Two 3-volt lithium batteries (flat) CR2032 or DL2032.
- Battery life: Around 1000 tests (1 year of an average use, 3 tests a day).
- Working temperature range of the meter: 5-45
- Working humidity range of the meter: 10%–93% of relative humidity
- Dimensions: 97 mm (length) x 28 mm (width) x 14,9 mm (height)
- Weight: 36 grams
- Glucometer life span: 5 years
- Beep volume: 50 dB(A)–85 dB(A) at a distance of 10 cm
The set includes the following :
- CONTOUR® PLUS ONE glucose meter for measuring blood glucose
- 5 CONTOUR® PLUS test strips
- Microlet® 2 lancing device
- Tip for an alternative puncture spot
- 5 lancets
- User's manual
- Shortened user's manual