The best choice to cope with diabetes effectively and without worry.
- Wireless communication - transmits blood glucose measurements directly to the MiniMed 640G insulin pump
- Helps to prevent
abnormal bolus doses - automatic transfer of glucose values to the
bolus calculator eliminates errors when manually entering the result.
- Dosage of bolus with a meter.
- Simple to use - data transfer from the meter and pump to the Medtronic CareLink® system
- Proven accuracy of measurement - meets the requirements of EN ISO 15197: 2013
Just follow these simple steps and you can wirelessly send measurement results to your pump.
- Ability to set personalized HI / LO target ranges
- Personalized postprandial alarm
- Second chance measurement - the possibility of adding blood if the first sample was insufficient
- Meal tags
- The meter is equipped with a lighting of a port for test strips to help with the test in the dark.
- averages from 7, 14, 30 i 90 days
- Works only with CONTOUR®PLUS test strips and CONTOUR®PLUS test solutions.
- Possibility to take a blood sample to test for glucose from alternative puncture sites, eg from the palm.
The kit contains the following items:
- Glucometer for measuring blood glucose CONTOUR® PLUS Link 2.4
- 50 CONTOUR® PLUS test strips
- Microlet® 2 lancet
- Tip for an alternative puncture site
- 50 lancets
- User's manual
- Shortened user's manual
- USB cable
- Test sample: Whole capillary blood
- Test result: With regard to serum
- Sample volume: 0,6 μl
- Measurement method: biosensor measurement, which is based on the measurement of electrical current generated by the glucose reaction with reagents on the strip electrode
- Measurement technology: multipuls – multiple measurement of 1 blood sample
- Coding: No Coding technology used – glucometer does not require coding
- Sip-in sampling – automatic collection of an appropriate blood sample size
- Measurement range: 20 mg/dl – 600 mg/dl
- Countdown time: 5 seconds
- Memory: Stores 1000 latest test results
- Battery type: Lithium polymer rechargeable battery 250 mAh,
- No maintenance required, 3,4 V – 4,2 V (Input voltage 5 V)
- Glucometer/battery life: 5 years
- Charging current: 300 mA
- Strips storage temperature range: 0ºC - 30ºC
- Working temperature range of the meter: 5ºC - 45ºC
- Humidity: 10% – 93% of relative humidity
- Dimensions: 97 mm x 31 mm x 18 mm
- Weight: 43 g
- Volume of the beep: from 45 to 80 dBA at 10 cm distance