To check the performance of Accu-Chek Active, Accu-Chek Plus and the GLUCOTREND devices and ACCU-CHEK Active Glucose test strips.
Control tests should be carried out:
- While learning how to measure blood glucose;
- After replacing the battery;
- After cleaning the device;
- Once you start a new pack of Accu-Chek Active test strips, and consequently replace the coding key;
- When the results obtained differ from the expected results, especially when the value obtained is higher than expected.
Package contents: The package contains 2 x 4 ml glucose control solution, which is sufficient for over 80 measurements.
- Control solution 1 with blue cap for hypoglycaemia;
- Control solution 2 with red cap for hyperglicemia.