VIVI CAP1 - thermo-insulating container for insulin pens
- Fits most pens
- No soaking and cooling in the fridge
- With built-in temperature sensor!
VIVI CAP is a maintenance-free reusable thermo-insulating container for insulin pens. It ensures that insulin is stored below 29°C (84.2°F) for at least 12 consecutive hours, even if the constant ambient temperature is 37.8°C (100°F). You can always have it with you - insulin is safe in it. The temperature regulation is passive and is based on thermal insulation combined with the action of the heat absorbing material. If the ambient temperature drops below 26°C (78.8°F), the container activates automatically, providing the insulin with safe conditions for 12 hours. The insulin recommended by the manufacturer should be used.
- Insulin must be stored according to the manufacturer's recommendation.
- Please refer to the leaflet that comes with the insulin package that comes with the pen.
- Thermal insulation (stainless steel), located between the plastic casing and the internal plastic adapter.
- Internal filling with phase-change material (non-toxic and non-flammable), located between the thermal insulation and the internal plastic adapter. A security card is available on request.
- Internal plastic adapter.
- Outer plastic cover.
- Power supply battery (no charging required), switch, green/red diode, temperature sensor.
- Pen adapters - each ring is marked with a coding letter.
- Transparent top cover
19481 SE 14th ST. Sammamish,
WA 98075 USA