The Glucomaxx® glucometer with Glucomaxx® test strips is a precise and accurate glucose monitoring system for patients with diabetes.
It has a large
screen with illuminated digits, which guarantees reasults readability and an
illuminated slot for easy placement of the test strip.
In addition, it
has 4 modes of measurement (General, AC-before meals, PC- after meals,
QC-control), which control blood glucose levels depending on the meal.
One setting button for easy operation.
Glucometer meets the requirements of the latest EN ISO 15197: 2015 standards,
which guarantees accuracy, precision and repeatability of measurements.
Glucomaxx® glucometer has:
- large screen with illuminated digits to ensure the readability of the result,
- illuminated slot for easy placement of the test strip inside the meter,
- 4 measurement
modes: GEN - measurement at any time of the day irrespective of the time
of the last meal, AC - premeal measurement, PC - postmeal and QC
control measurements. Different measurement modes allow you to control your glycemia depending on your meal,
- one setting button for easy operation of the meter.
- No coding- eliminates the risk of errors with the new strips packaging
- Powered by 2 AAA 1.5V batteries - easy to replace
- USB input - allows you to transfer data to your computer
- Automatic strip ejection - safety and hygiene of the measurement
- AST - allows you to select puncture spots
- Extensive memory of 1000 measurements - autosave the result with date and time
- Size of the blood sample 0,5 ul - small amount of blood needed for the measurement
- Measurement time is 5 seconds - allows you to quickly get the result
- 4 alarms - remider to perform the test
of the average results of blood glucose (7, 14, 21, 28, 60 and 90
days), - to evaluate the state of glycemic control and estimate HbA1c
- SET button -
allows you to set the clock in two 12 h / 24 h modes and allows you to
change the measurement unit: mg / dl or mmol / l
- Large, comfortable Glucomaxx test strips
The set includes:
- Glucomaxx® glucometer
- 10 Glucomaxx® test strips
- 10 sterile Glucomaxx® lancets
- Glucomaxx® lancing device and transparent overlay for AST tests
- 1 Glucomaxx® control fluid
- 2 1,5V AAA batteries
- Shortened user's manual
- Warranty Card
- A case
Glucomaxx® Glucometer works with Glucomaxx® Glucomaxx® test strips containing GDH-FAD enzyme.